Domestic producer Grants (Gaza)
These grants target micro, small and medium-size firms. It aims at developing and improving production, increase local sales, and reducing dependency on imports.
- The firm should be registered with the MoNE.
- The applicant is in business for at least three years.
- The applicant has local sales of at least $100K per year in any of the last three years with documented growth.
- The initial growth plan has significant potential to increase local sales and create jobs within the company and within local suppliers.
- The initial growth plan has the potential to increase the prospects for the Gazan economy to self-sustain.
- The concept does not negatively affect the environment and involves child labor or gender discrimination.
Form submission guidelines:
Please email the filled form alongside the documents referenced in the form to email@example.com
A message confirming the receipt will be sent to the applicant upon receival and a follow-on message will be sent to the applicant once the concept is found eligible to be shortlisted for detailed application submission.