Containerisation Pilot Subsidies through KHB
In support of the Ministry of National Economy’s containerisation initiative that aims at demonstrating the viability of containerisation at the KHB, supporting progression towards a Direct Transfer solution, and encouraging uptake on the part of traders, Tasdeer will provide a partial flat subsidy of $1,500 per container for up to 6 containers per company.
What are the eligibility criteria for traders:
- Only containers imported/exported through the KHB are eligible (via Aqaba/Sahab, Jordan).
- 20ft and/or 40ft containers are eligible for this subsidy.
- Disbursements will be made on a reimbursement basis and only after the presentation of the original documents for the verification of actual shipping.
- Traders using the pilot already may claim retroactively for previously made shipments.
What are the requirements?
- A complete signed and stamped application form.
- The following original documents*:
- Import/Export Israeli Customs declaration form.
- Import/Exports Palestinian Customs declaration form with the number of the container.
- Original Bill of Lading with container number.
- Jordanian Transit declaration with container number.
- Packing list (number of pallets, weight, etc.) and container number.
*Original documents will be photocopied and returned to the applicant
Note: The conditions mentioned in the enclosed fact sheet must be adhered to.
Please email the complete application to email@example.com